Global Drone Security Network Event #2-20
It's here! The Global Drone Security Network virtual event has just been announced!
This event features speakers from around the world, bringing together industry experts and leaders covering topics on drone threats, drone vulnerabilities, security, regulations, the future evolution of drones and CUAS, and more.
Tickets are free, and they are available here: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/global-drone-security-network-2-tickets-103205143362
Confirmed speakers at this time include:
Speaker & Host: Mike Monnik (Founder & CTO @ DroneSec)
- Topic: The State of Drone Security - Analysing 1000+ drone incidents
- Link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-monnik-23026a75/
Keynote Speaker: David Kovar (Founder & CEO @ URSA Inc)
- Topic: UAV Threats to the Oil and Gas Industry
- Link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidkovar/
Speaker: Christopher Church (Snr Forensic Specialist @ INTERPOL)
- Topic: Drone Security & Law Enforcement
- Link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/christopher-church-aa7aa144/
Speaker: Victor Vuillard (Chief Security Officer @ Parrot)
- Topic: Security of an open source drone platform: ANAFI
- Link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/victor-vuillard-0a2477136/
Speaker: Kim James (Director @ DroneGuards)
- Topic: Securing High Value Assets from above while grappling with the cost/benefit equation
- Link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kimjamesdrones/
Speaker: Dr. Martti Lehto (Prof. of Practice @ University of Jyväskylä)
- Topic: Drones in a cyber security environment
- Link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/martti-lehto-42749547/
Speaker: Evangelos Mantas (UAV Security Researcher @ Infili Information Intelligence)
- Topic: Drone Forensics and Incident Response: Certifications
- Link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/evangelos-mantas-0aa82619a/
Speaker: Lucas Le Bell (Co-Founder & CEO @ CERBAIR)
- Topic: Five next-gen UAV evolutions every sensitive site should open their eyes to
- Link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucas-le-bell-b4731228/
Speaker: Jacob Tewes (Attorney @ Kutak Rock)
- Topic: Legal requirements for CUAS testing
- Link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jacob-tewes-b20b017/
Speaker: Ulf Barth
- Topic: C-UAS against Swarms
- Link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ulf-barth/
We are accepting backup talk submissions. If you would like to apply, please send a topic title, description and bio to [email protected]
This time on GDSN #2/20, we have decided to focus on the untapped stories, use cases, incidents and research in the area of unmanned security.
We have expanded our reach internationally and engaged industry experts and leaders to bring you their experience in the realm of drone security. Speakers will be covering topics on drone threat, drone vulnerabilities security and the future evolution of drones.
- Law Enforcement
- Aviation Authorities
- Government Agencies
- Counter-Terrorism and Security
- Cyber, Red Team and Information Security
- Threat Intelligence and Blue Teams
- Enterprise Drone Programs
- Drone Manufacturers
- Hobbyists and Students
The Global Drone Security Network is a community event from DroneSec that focuses on the cutting-edge study, research and work in the drone, counter-drone and UTM security space.
The inaugural event was held in Singapore with talks from INTERPOL and DroneSec. The mission of the event is to bring awareness to the security aspects of unmanned systems and the potential solutions that will and should be available in the coming years.
This event will be live-streamed. Recordings may become available (on a per speaker basis) and released to registered attendees afterwards, subject to change.
This free event is 100% virtual and will be streamed live via YouTube over 8 hours on September 18th - starting at 7pm Melbourne time (AEST). You can track what time it starts for you locally here: https://bit.ly/3iz5XAv
Also, do join our global meetup page at https://www.meetup.com/GDSNetwork