We are experts in the industries.
Agencies should feel enabled when using drones, not restricted.
Why are 1 in 3 drone programs halted or paused before they take off?
- Drones procured without assessing their vulnerability to disruption, manipulation and hijacking.
- Data security & privacy assurance - observable by the public or even nation states.
- Secure drone systems are expensive, lack features and have little supply chain availability.
- You use drones in field operations or manage a fleet.
- You face drones disrupting your regular operations in the field.
Your drone operations should be private and secure. Staff in charge of securing facilities and environment perimeters deserve better awareness of the threats posed to their drones, and from malicious drones.
- You use drones for remote monitoring, mapping or safety checks and need them to be secure.
- You are considering drone detection or counter-drone technology and want to baseline (and evaluate) the threat.
Drones are cyber, physical and aviation.
You can't compromise on understanding laws, regulations, policy and the security aspects that enable drones.
Contact us for more information
- You are in charge of recognising and mitigating threats to public interests and infrastructure.
- You are navigating the laws, regulations and solutions that might enable or counter drones.
- You are tasked with analysing the potential risks, impact and benefit of drone technology.